**Please take the time to read all of the information below.**
All withdrawal notifications or refund requests must be submitted in writing to: [email protected]
Refunds will be processed and issued within 10 business days of approval. An email confirmation will be sent for all refunds and withdrawals.
Please note the following:
- A full refund will be issued if withdrawal notification is received by JOJY Music 7 days prior to the start of the first class.
- If withdrawal notification is made less than 7 days before the start of the 1st class of term, a refund of fees paid minus a $25 administration fee will be issued.
- If withdrawal notification is made after the 1st class of term and no less than 48 hrs before the start of the 2nd class of term, a prorated refund of fees paid minus a $25 administration fee will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued with for cancellation notifications given less than 48hrs before the start of the 2nd class of term.
- No credit or makeup classes are given for classes missed by students
- Registrations are non-transferable
If a class is cancelled by an instructor for any reason, JOJY Music, at their discretion, will either schedule a make up class or issue a refund for the missed class.
We reserve the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrolment, in which case, a full refund will be issued.
Instructor Illness or positive Covid-19 test
If an instructor is self isolating due to illness or a positive Covid-19 test, but is well enough to teach, we reserve the right to substitute an online class via the Zoom platform for your in person class during this isolation period.
We will be using email as a primary form of communication with parents/students. For this reason, it is important your contact information is up to date and correct. We also suggest you mark emails from [email protected] as “safe”, to prevent these emails from being directed to your “junk” box.
**It is the responsibility of parents/guardians/students to check their email for updates**
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns regarding any of our policies.
Refer a Friend Promotion
When you refer someone who has never before registered with JOJY Music for Children, you will receive a credit of one class towards a future full term’s registration when the person you refer registers for a full term. As well, the person you refer will receive a one class credit upon their initial full term registration.
Only a single one class credit will be issued for each unique referral. Referrer’s credit will be of equal or lesser value to the new registrant’s credit, when applicable as determined by JOJY Music. This promotion does not apply to immediate family members.
In order for you to both receive promotion credit, please tell the person you are referring that they must state “referred by” with your name in the “Order notes” at checkout (when registering).
*JOJY Music reserves the right to cancel this promotion without notice.*